Free Trade Programs, Financial Market Development և The COVID-19 Blockchain, from which we are just emerging, like Rainer Maria Rilke’s “Bright Unlimited Forest”, all recipes for tremendous growth in stock trading popularity. And as stocks and bonds տրոն invest in electronic funds (ETFs) become more and more common among mom ոփ pop types, real assets are forgotten.
Real estate includes precious metals, land, equipment, natural resources, etc. Real Estate:. Real estate should be included in any portfolio, if only for the sake of diversity. Due to their relatively low correlation with financial assets, real assets ensure that your portfolio is safe from any turbulence in world markets.
Real estate is our main concern when it comes to branching out into alternative assets. Shares tend to rise in value faster than real estate, but this is not a cause for concern. That’s what real estate gives you Stable performance, which slightly exceeds the rate of inflation. There’s a reason why real estate is the most popular investment choice for Americans in 2013, according to a Gallup 2020 Economy և Personal Finance Survey.
The real problem with real estate has always been accessibility. But commercial programs are like that Roofstock և Fundrise have changed the game, making the process of investing in commercial և residential real estate as easy as ordinary stocks. Bob Haegele of Modest Money calls both platforms “great opportunities for people who want to invest in real estate.” But which are the real ones? differences: between them?
Roofstock և Fundrise are actually quite different programs. Roofstock’s core service allows private investors to own property directly. Fundrise, on the other hand, is a more mass-funded operation with a manageable initial investment of $ 500. By the way, different blows for different people. Roofstock vs Fundrise – competition at its best.
But for which program is it right? you? Let’s take a closer look at these industry leaders.
Roofstock – Own your property
Founded by tycoons Gary Beasley, Gregor Watson and Rich Ford, Roofstock has the sole purpose of bringing a single investor into a single-family home for rent. By providing customers with research, analysis, and insight, Roofstock helps investors dive deeper into the real estate world without fear of being hit.
Or Roofstock is sometimes confused with other crowdfunding companies, but it really is not the same. This is because with Roofstock, you own the real estate directly, not combining your money with other investors. Roofstock offers a crowdfunding option called Roofstock One, which allows you to buy shares in rental homes.
- Simplified process. Keeping many real estate investors away is the whole process of finding the right property, connecting with management companies, and financing the whole process. Roofstock organizes all of this for you, including home inspections. The result is one window for real estate investors.
- Real estate data. If you do not know much about homes, it is difficult to know exactly what you are buying when you first start your real estate business. Roofstock does the dirty work for you, providing users with detailed information, photos, neighborhood ratings, and inspection records for each property.
- Payments և Tariffs. Fees are clear with Roofstock. Basically, there is only one payment system when buying a home through Roofstock. Buyers pay $ 500 or 0.5% of the sale price and sellers pay $ 2,500 or 3.0% of the sale price.
Fundrise – Rise Above the Ranks:
Unlike Roofstock, Fundrise prides itself on its multi-funding DNA. Founded in 2010, the Washington-based company Fundrise is often regarded as the first company to invest in real estate. Founders Ben և Dan Miller saw an opening in the market, և they went with it, with their enthusiasm gong ho.
Low with minimal investment և With a simple, user-friendly program, Fundrise is at the forefront of real estate democratization.
Features of fundraising
- Different levels of account. Fundrise has four different account levels, each with a minimum of different investments, making it a platform for users of all layers և wallet sizes. For example, it takes only $ 500 to buy their Starter Level, while their Premium Level requires a huge $ 100.00 initial investment.
- Different plans. Like many of today’s top robot consultants, Fundrise offers a variety of account profiles that tailor assets to the needs of individual investors. Choose from income, balanced ից long-term growth.
- Payments և Tariffs. Like Roofstock, Fundrise keeps payments և interest rates simple. There is a 0.15% advisory fee attached to eREITs և eFunds in your portfolio combined with a 0.85% asset management fee. In essence, this means that you will see an annual fee of 1%.
Roofstock vs. Fundrise – Which platform wins?
As always, there is no clear winner when comparing prominent investment platforms. Everyone has their pros and cons, it’s hard to offer one to the average investor. The fact is that everything depends on what you are looking for in a real estate investment.
In the case of Fundrise, users are likely to pay more in the long run, but the minimum investment is only $ 500, which is likely to apply to those with less start-up capital.
Roofstock, on the other hand, allows investors to own property directly, but the initial investment is quite steep.
Both options give your portfolio the necessary variety, are a good way to generate extra income, and are a great way to grow in the long run.
Visit Fundrise և Roofstock today to embark on your real estate adventure.